Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Prayers for My Gabby

O Lord, I lift up to You my Gabby and my future 2nd baby (if you are willing). I pray for their future, that You bless their studies, their job, their future spouse, and most importantly their relationship with you. It is my ultimate aim that they know You and accept You as their personal Lord and Savior. Please use me and the authority You have given me to train them to love You and obey You and surrender their lives to You all for the glory of Your name. I pray that they love and serve You just like Mike & I (Mildred) do. Please help me as their mom to introduce You to them even at a very early age. If I succeed in doing that, I've done the most important thing a parent can do for her kids. But I cannot do it without Your help. I cannot do it on my own. I need you to work in my life so they can see an example of life lived according to Your word. In Jesus mighty name, Amen.
-Mildred

No comments:

Post a Comment