Thursday, March 25, 2010

Gabby's Bloopers

Gabby's funny bloopers

I was teaching Gabby how to count in spanish one day. We were counting her fingers on one hand. Uno, dos, tres, quatro, cinco. Then Gabby asked, "what's this?" while showing me her thumb. I said uno, "It's not uno". Cinco. "No it's not cinco. That's my thumb!"

One night, I closed our bedroom door after I put Gabby down for bed. After a few minutes she came knocking on our door and calling Mommy. I told her to go to bed. She cried and said "Nobody loves me."


Gabby did not attend her sunday school for 2 Sundays because we all got
sick. The first Sunday we went back to church, a girl from her Sunday
school asked me if gabby went on vacation, I told her no, she got sick.
She said Gabby told her she went on vacation and that she went to America.

Mommy: What's Uncle Marty's name?
Gabby: Mr. Ba-cock.
Mommy: Say Marty Bab-cock.
Gabby: Marty Back-pack.
Mommy: No, say Bab-cock.
Gabby: Bad-cop


Mommy: What's Mommy's name?
Gabby: Mrs. White
Mommy: What's Daddy's name?
Gabby: Mrs. Mike


Gabby: I have rocks!
Daddy: Rocks in your socks?
Gabby: No, rocks in the box!
(the rocks are really in the box)

One night, I was brushing Gabby's teeth using her green toothbrush.
Gabby: I like green, especially pink.

Gabby and Mommy were playing out in the snow and I wanted to show
her how to make a snow angel. I was explaining to her what to do
then I asked her, "Do you want to do that?"
She thought for a second and replied, "Uhmmm, not really."

Gabby: You're naughty Daddy! You need a time out!
Daddy: Ok, where do I sit?
Gabby: In a lion's den!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha...too funny...it made me laugh real hard.

    Little ones are really a blessing.

    Whew, nakakatanggal ng pagod hehe.

    Thanks for sharing here ate

    ReplyDelete