Thursday, September 6, 2012

Mildred's Personality Traits

I found this type of personality test online sometime in 2004. I'm glad I kept it all these years. It says a lot about how I think and which careers suit me best. I would say it is pretty accurate.


You are brilliant when it comes to quickly understanding complex theories and applying them to problems.

You are most happy and effective in careers which allow you to continue this type of thinking and are
allowed the freedom to do so. You should avoid overly structured environments and do best in fields that
promote continual research and development.

Some of your personality traits include:

* Able to absorb extremely complex theoretical and complex material
* Driven to create order and structure from theoretical abstractions
* Supreme strategists
* Future-oriented
* See the global, "big picture"
* Strong insights and intuitions, which you trust implicitly
* Value your own opinions over others
* Love difficult theoretical challenges
* Bored when dealing with mundane routine
* Value knowledge and efficiency
* Have no patience with inefficiency and confusion
* Have very high standards for performance, which you apply to yourself most strongly
* Reserved and detached from others
* Calm, collected and analytical
* Extremely logical and rational
* Original and independent
* Natural leaders, but will follow those you can fully support
* Creative, ingenious, innovative, and resourceful
* Work best alone, and prefer to work alone

Some of your suggested careers are:

* Scientist
* Engineer
* Professor and Teacher
* Medical Doctor / Dentist
* Corporate Strategist and Organization Builder
* Business Administrator / Manager
* Military Leader
* Lawyers / Attorney
* Judge
* Computer Programmer, Systems Analyst and Computer Specialist

No comments:

Post a Comment