This blog was specially created for my family and close friends who would like to know how the Whites are doing-that includes me, Kuya Mike, Gabby & Little Mikey.
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Being a wife and a mom is the hardest thing I have ever experienced. I have to admit, sometimes I wish I never got married. I have given up so much of myself and acquired a different culture and a totally different life that I don't know myself anymore. When I feel exhausted and alone I fantasize about going back to my old life. It wasn't that great but at least it's familiar and I was surrounded by people who love and support me. I am waiting for the Lord to rescue me or at least give me a little relief. I am sinking into depression, self pity and self destruction in order to comfort myself. I need help but there's no one to help me. I need somebody to understand but everybody is busy with their own lives they don't want to bother listening to me. I feel like I'm in my own island.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hi ate mildred, everything ill be ok po remain strong in the Lord.
ReplyDeleteI will be in the US soon, the sooner will be on july this year, i hope to see you there too.
God bless you po always.