Here we go! After much deliberation and lots of thinking, I have decided to go back to school. I am sending my application to the University of the Philippines Open University (UPOU) this year. I am in the process of filling out my form and gathering all the necessary documents. I just finished writing my 500-word essay discussing my purpose for studying at UPOU and plans after graduation. I will post it here as well as it tells about my thoughts and feelings on going back to school and doing it online. Been contemplating on going to school here in the US but unfortunately I can't afford it. I am planning to take up Masters in Distance Education which hopefully will be a stepping stone for me to be an Instructional Designer.
This is going to be an exciting journey for me. Mikey is starting preschool and Gabby will be in first grade this fall - September - which will open up some time for me to do school work.
So help me God.
No comments:
Post a Comment